Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nothing Much To Say!





I haven't blogged in a while and I have to tell you that I don't have much to say. My mom had a sore foot last week and we all thought it was a blood clot. However, testing did not show one and so the doctor put her on steroids. She says it feels better. I hate watching my parents getting older. I don't want them to get older. When I was single, my biggest fear was that they would pass away and I'd have no one to lean on. My sister had her husband and kids. My brother had his kids. I had my dog and cat....good to cuddle with but not someone to hold your hand or take you out to get your mind off of things! I'm married now and I still fear what it will be like. However, I know my husband will be there with me through it all. I just hope it doesn't happen for a long long long time! I want Makenzie to get to know her grandparents. My husband participated in the men's bake off today at church. He made a cake called 22 minutes cake. It was really good. Unfortunately, he did not win but I think he should have!!! There was a cake that was in a cat litter box and looked like something the cat had used! GROSS. I couldn't bring myself to sample it.

No comments: