Monday, September 22, 2008

Flying High!








We made it! Makenzie and I flew to Oklahoma and back without any problems. She did awesome! Most of the time, she slept. When she was awake, she and I talked and played...okay, I did most of the talking. While visiting, Makenzie started to coo more and more. I LOVE it!!! Last night, Daddy was talking to her and she cooed at him. I thought he was going to cry, he was so excited! This is when she starts wrapping him around her little finger...even more! We had a great time in Tulsa. My parents really enjoyed seeing her. My sister and I wore her out with our shopping!! My niece, Madison, who will turn 13 tomorrow, was getting really comfortable holding her. While we were there, we celebrated my Mom's (Sept. 3), my brother's (Sept. 9), my sister's (Sept. 15), and my niece's (Sept. 23) birthdays. My brother and his sons got to see Makenzie for the first time. I love hanging out with my family. We always have such a great time! This year, my brother wanted a pair of nike shox. So my mom painted a pair of her old shoes pink, then we got an old nike shox shoebox and wrapped them up! It was so funny to see his expression when he opened them up! My nephew, Christopher, played a soccer game on Saturday. I was able to see him score a goal. YEAH!!! I am really impressed with his skills, he is getting so good. Last night, we went to Dairy Queen for our usual Sunday meal. Guess who showed up!?! Yep, Grandma and Grandpa. I can't blame them...their granddaughter has been gone for over a week. They were really excited to see her. Who wouldn't be!?!?

1 comment:

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.